Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Really appreciate you attending the Exchange Session

A big thanks to everyone who attended the Exchange Deep Dive session on Sunday in SMB Nation. I had wanted to cover a lot more but as someone described to me after the session I am a bit more of a marathon runner then a sprinter when it comes to presenting.


Anyway I promised I would provide links to more information particularly areas that I didn't get to during the presentation.

More information on Disaster recovery for Exchange written earlier this year if you scroll down the page there is an article on setting up MX records to allow you to get away from the pop connector , the blog isn't too big so if you check the archives you will see more exchange related articles.

http://sbslive.blogspot.com/2005_03_01_sbslive_archive.html

Please feel free to email me or comment here with your suggestions or questions or feedback

Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home