Sunday, September 04, 2005

Not really Techie feature in Word

Sorry about this everyone, but although it's about Word (2003) I thought it was useful enough to blog about this. I wouldn't usually include information on Word on my blog but when I came across this posting from Sean Daniels blog I had to try it.

Basically if you hit ALT and then Right Click (Mouse) on any word you then get the option to use the thesarus to find it's meanings or to translate it into one of a dozens languages.

If you highlight a whole page in a Word Document and then ALT Right Click it jumps online and it only takes seconds to translate it into French or German or one of a dozen different modern languages.

Try it, great for translating those postings in newsgroups in other languages.

Mark ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home